Monday, June 05, 2006

KING OF BLOG!

KING OF BLOG!

Norman has sent u a NUDGE!

welcome one and all to the GREAT BLOG! woo! excitement all around! gather around my good,not-so-good, and very not welcomed but still welcomed fair-weathered friends. alas, the great one has decided to revive he's blogging days! HARK NOW THE AGE OF BLOGGING WHERE I SHALL RULE OVER ALL!

hahahahaha


okay enough of that. welcome back my friends. for those that reads my other blog, which i have so undutifully abandoned(crowd goes aaawww). its alright! i asure you the end is not near and that NORMAN THE GREAT has yet many years in his ruling to live out!(girls gasp audibly)


alright first let me start by telling all of you(especially my fans and those that dun know me so well or just stumbled onto my blog cuz of my handsome face........okay maybe not the handsome face thing) that my NICK(emphasis!) is not meant to be ARROGANT or to display a POMPOUS attitude. i really dun need that kinda publicity really. its my gaming nick and i haven't changed it for ages so pls dun make me change it!


now that i've got THAT off my shoulders. i just want to say how nice it feels to be blogging again. somehow when u think in your solitude or when u voice things out loud, it never quite comes out the way u plan to say it. when u BLOG it, it .....looks good(puts on a pair of sunglasses). like like like....if lets say i want to say....that today is a hot day right? if i thought it to myself i'd think

" hmm today damn hot..."


if i were to say it..it'd sound something like this

" wah damn how today"

only the wah sets it apart really. BUT BUT BUT....if i were BLOG it, it'd sound much cooler....like this

"oh what a fabulously hot day, may i mention still the prospect of a swim seems awfully tempting!(in a very sexy british accent)"

see see! what did i tell ya? i'm right about these things u know? haiz.....yup.


so u see i'm a nice guy after all, i do drop a coin or two when i see a busker on the street. i say my hellos and good byes to everyone, i even make it a point to check out a waiter's name to say thank u to him/her/neither/all of the mentioned.


and yes if u're thinking....or maybe if ur just curious...i'm straight. i'm super straight. u could put a ruler beside me and i'd probably be more straight than the ruler. the papers once asked whether i prefered female to males fans(quite an evil question if u asked me), i said ...with a cheeky smile and a tongue in cheek :P...i like females. AH! but that doesn't mean i do not associate with male fans! nonono...no such discrimination of such a kind! oh no no no! thats pure evil i tell u!


woah...thats too much for my first post. i just scrolled up and woah...i do talk alot. but thats better than not talking if u asked me. life would just be. boring. yep. so drink up, have some pasta and enjoy the evening breeze.


rmbr, life is without a care and its ours for the taking, every moment of it. love life. love pasta.

take care and good night.


ALL HAIL THE KING OF BLOG! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home