Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bad Word

Bad word

GOOD MORNING SINGAPORE!


what a truely glorious day it is. alright its not exactly morning. more like, early afternoon but hey....its morning to me. i was greeted by the sun today, yup, she carassed my skin with such a smooth touch i could not help but feel loved.

hahaha. what.ever


alright...its like 1.50 in the morning and i have not taken my most impt meal of the day. BREAKFAST. ppl say its branch now...BUT I SAY NO!!!!!! nonono! how mistaken they must be. see i eat my BREAKFAST now....and right after that...i eat my LUNCH. aaaaahhhhhh see its like two seperate things no?

i haven't spoke about, not being in the top 12(of singapore idol in case some of u readers are living in a cave). alright....i know i know i might have looked "disturbed" on tv (remark courtesy of Ming) but actually i feel, quite alright with it. daphne asked me (yes the short one) what am i going to do at the mean time...while waiting for the wildcard. if u looked at it from a POSITIVE point of view............I GOT MORE TIME FOR WORLD CUP!

claps all around....woo cheers! capital thinking my boy ,capital thinking.

okay but no seriously i gotta work on my stuff man. stage performance singing and all that jazz, and rock, and roll also.


and i also have to say one thing. its not as fun to blog anymore cuz u can't say EVERYTHING u wanna say. not like before when no one knew u are u were only famous in ur own very stupid way. its like....i realized i put the word DAMN in my blog the other day...then i was thinking....what if....a mum of a fan read that? and she says that...this guy used this "bad word" so i won't vote for him.WHAT IF THAT HAPPENS?!?!?! *gasp*


then i thought to myself.....why worry? if people love u...they love u...then there'll be ppl that will be BOUND to hate u. its life u can't please everyone. u can try to be the best person u can be but at the end of the day, it won't please everyone. we're all...like mystic said...homosapiens. we're animals...beast. we dun think we just......do.


so.....SHIT...WOO WOO WOO!! i said it i said it! nanenanepoopoo. hahahhaha. did u see me say the bad word? YAY! hahaha NO ONE CAN STOP ME! MY REIGN IN BLOGLAND IS ETERNAL AND I AM SECOND TO NO ONE! NOT THIRD AS WELL!....and not forth...alright u get the pic.


so kick some ball. chop some bong.have a mentos. eat some pasta and enjoy the tan. life is a breeze. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home