Sunday, April 22, 2007

You'll Never Really miss something until u lose it.

thats so emo man....but anyway, its true, recently i lost something, and only after i did then i realised how much you meant to me, my baby,

HOOOOLLLLLDDDDD EEEUUUWWWW IIINNNN MYYYYY ARRRMMMSSSS
I JUSSSTTT WANTTT TOOOO HOLLLLLDDDD YOOOUUU INNNN MY ARRMMMSSSS

thats right, now all i wanna do is spend time with euw, you and me, My life, My all....my Ipod

YAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKKKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKE

sorry not u charmaine... not alot of people for that matter, thats right, my Ipod.

This is how the story goes, okay first i was playing soccer with my friends right? then..................*fast forwinded*................so i was trying to lock my bike la, then ...................*skippeded*........so i left my my IPOD AND WALLET ON ANOTHER PERSONS MOTORBIKE!(pause for suspense) then the next day...........*next disc*................ so i rushed down to find my beloved IPOD! as i was rus......................*32x Forward* ..............and it was still on the motorbike! NO ONE SAW IT AT ALL! AND IT WAS LIKE......DAMN OBVIOUS LA!

okay maybe not the most fascinating story. but still lotsa suspense created right?

SHUT UP LA....OF COURSE BORING U FAST FORWINDEDEDD EVERYTHING. pricks

but really la, after this incident i was convinced there was a God, a God of Ipod. Who turned everyone who walked past BLIND! totally sexy. God is sexy, no i'm not being blasphemous but if God were to be praised....he's sexy man.

yup just me and my Ipod
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

YOU...YOU are blasphemous(chey i know how to spell) thats right...YOU not me. I don't listen to pop...its YOU that do it. HERETICS OF POP MUST DIE! U SHALL BURN IN THE HELLS OF BAD MUSIC FOREVER!MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. techno is just evil la, if ur listening to techno. just kill urself man......HAHAHAHAHHAHA techno must go too.

HEAR THEE MY GOOD PEOPLE! CONVERT NOW TO JAZZ AND FOREVER BE FORGIVEN OF UR POP SINS! thats right....repent now and listen to some REAL ROCK!!

HIT IT!

*rock scat*

HAH! rock scat. never heard that before. alright here's a song for u all. hope u enjoy it. its called the Dear Penis.

yours HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA-ly

Norman The Great

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home