Monday, May 21, 2007

k so i've decided to do shit with my life. thats right i'm going to do some shit in my life. not just some shit....i'm talking about some really really really DEEP SHIT.

thats right and i'm going to start now. i'm going to write in daily thoughts abouts everything you don't need to know and i'm going to compile the book eventually and call it....

DEEP SHIT

marketing plan simple: i want people to read this stuff and go "this is some....deep shit"

totally radical. millionairism now!

daily deep shit number #1(how exciting):

k you know what really gets me? ambition. thats right ambition. don't you think its a little overated? like everyone wants to get it but not sure what it really is. is it on sale? ambition u there? can u hear me? if u can then u can come here and kiss my sorry ass cause its smelly......... k i revealed to much.

gist of the story is that ambition has a dang big ego thinking he's all that(realize how i use he and not she?) like fine whatever man i don't even need you in my life u piece of dung.

Norman's growing list of hates:
1. joakim
2. britney spears
3. jennifer hudson
4. spoilt brats
5. wussies
6. my food to be eaten by someone else
7. someone else eating my food
8. fair-weathered chelsea fans
9. simple plan
10. AMBITION

right there right there with the big boys. AMBITION. hah....not feeling too good about yourself right now sucka? HAH! listen to me buddy, Norman doesn't need no ambition. why? cuz he's got fate. thats right. FATE TO NORMAN: YOU ARE GREAT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. this post is so crap i don't even wanna say it. but i did.

today i ran like a dog. thats what my friends call me. NormDog. I Appreciate my friend alot. sometimes.... so when i ran like .....alot, and when i sprinted home the for the last part(good england ah normana) like i had a Man Utd match to watch(it was a monday) and then when i reached my house i was like.......wah tired until going to die. then i thought.....wait a minute, aren't we all going to die? and in that moment, felt good. only one moment, then after that wanna die again.

anyone ever watch desperate housewives? u realize how after SOOOO long u never watch then suddenly u watch with ur sister again(cuz she was eating chips) then you realize that the story never really changes? its like.... eh? still this story ah? i thought like that was the last episode? huh? that was 10 episodes ago? okay.

model moment
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

another model with ambitions(new pose style called "sleepy" look)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

boys gone wild
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

how exciting life is typing reports 3 weeks overdue. and if ever ever ever...u think in your miserable life that its not worth living. let me tell you something. You're probably right. but what people don't know is.... no point dying either. so live with it! stop whining about the grass on the other side. singapore grass all the same on trust me.

thats all folks. tatatatatatatatatttehtehtehtehteh

Yours not-quite-sincerely

Norman The Great

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home