Wednesday, July 19, 2006

these are the fables of my street

these are the fables of my street

"these are the fables of my street."

woo nice afternoon sun and i'm doing nothing but lying on my bed. oh perfect day.

life is good after idol so stop asking pls. not that i'm trying to be arrogant or anything but its just i hate to keep answering the same question like 101209u4023424923805827508720547350837543 times 0183712083712048325 times. life is good.

"life is wonderful"

so so...some things that happened after the idol. as u all know i've picked up a new hobby of randomly snapping photos with my new camera and sharing i with u guys. but there was one incident when i was on the MRT(aka the funeral) and i saw these two ultimate grump police officers (aka paul bearers) walked into the MRT....then they thought...WAH I SO COOL GOT GUN. or whatever la. then i was like....okay i'm going to take a photo of these two goons. then he turned around and saw me focusing the camera on him then u know what he said? i was like...OMG wth la... he said..."scuse me no taking of photos in the MRT."

?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

i was like....serious ah....then i asked....BUT WHY CANNOT??!?!?!??!! u thought this one cinema? no photography? u big celebrity? the camera will destroy the whole train??? OR U THINK U THE SUPERTAR NOW!?!??!?!?!

I"M THE SUPERTAR I DUN CARE!!!!! aaahhhHH!!!!!!!

i took one photo of him leaving...haha...not so supertar anymore right? nananepoopoo

and what what what.... now adays the taxi increase thier fare. WAH LAO AS IF NOT EXPANSIVE ENOUGH. whatever lor...everytime he on the meter i will tell him he's cheating my money. and and movies why now $9.50?!?!?! that one is really cheat ppl money lor. nowadays like got alot of 'lets fool the world and cheat their money' scams going around ah? and we're like so oblivious to it we just follow blindly. maybe i should start one scam also. then everyday i'll just laze around laughing at people who buy my products which are designed to run out or spoil or SELF DESTRUCT just so they will have to buy it again and again and......CASH UNLIMITED!!! woo!

"cuz it all amounts up to nothing in the end"

HEE :D i want to sleep...good....afternoon.

signing off

yours sleepily

NORMAN LE GRAND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home