Thursday, July 19, 2007

so recently i've been thinking right? that erm..... i need more gay friends. definitely. I mean more than anything being receptive of gay friends can really expand your social circle know what i mean?

oh no dun worry girls, I'm not turning gay. its not that I'm particularly fond of gay people or i condone their life's decision. I know society thinks that its not right to be gay, socially or morally, but hey, how many of us are completely right?

I got this...thought....after watching this movie called shortbus. Interesting movie for the young, confused and sexually adventurous. Might be shocking for the married, rigid and traditionally-tuned folks. Captivating for me :D

Like i said, for the young and sexually adventurous
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the art in the movie is really beautiful
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


so anyway i think gay people completely alter your outlook on life. You have girl friends that give u their feminine look on life and if u are me, you have VERY VERY VERY masculine outlook on life, then all you need now is a masculine feminine outlook on life and *POW* you've got it all under your control.

Oh yea and for those of you that think that me and gays have NOTHING in common, YOU ARE SO WRONG.

Similarities:
1. they are cute
2. They are smart(in some ways)
3. they have cute butts

Differences:
1. I dig girls.

but hey a gay or a BI could not be entirely bad. Being BI itself could increase the chances of you meeting someone new(or getting laid) on a Saturday night two fold! Being BI might make things less complicated when it comes to toilet emergencies. You could wear a shirt and skirt and attract both parties you know? whatever suits their needs.

when i was about 9 i remember.... i was going to pee in a toilet outside the cinema? yea....then i saw this....gguuyyggiirrl walked into the toilet. you know at 9, seeing a "woman" walk into the gents and lift up her skirt to pee in a urinal can really mess with your mind. it can totally screw u up man really. i went through the entire movie after that, and came out still in a daze(and i can assure u it wasn't the movie). i spent the whole movie time wondering......

"so she's a him, walking into the gents, lifting her SKIRT? and shim has boobs."

i think its as confusing for me as it is for....she-him (no pun intended). But seriously how do they decide which way to go?

" if i go there i might make the ladies scream, if i go there, I'd get some stares but because of guys toilet etiquette's no one will really make much of a fuss about it.....hmmm i'd go to the gents"

see.... its not entirely his fault, but....THINK OF THE KIDS MAN. i mean you know u can't possibly please everyone i know. i really don't blame him. but i really wanted to watch keanu reeves in "Speed" with a peace of mind man.

but anyway i got older and well...i understood :D guess we all do.



so anyway this week's been a busy/lazy week for me. yah i know what you're thinking, how can anyone be busy and lazy at the same time right? I'd love to explain it to you but i guess i'm too busy being lazy :D

aaahhh pasta. just give me a carbonara and i'll be fine. carbonara, fine.

Don't you just love sleeping in the sun? i had my mum take down the curtains(my back hurted....yah) and i put my bed right beside the window, so every morning when i wake up i can be greeted with a beautiful morning glow. and also it irritates me to get out of bed.

asleep all day, thats the kind of life everyone should be living. Idealistic thinking Norman. but asleep all day, aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.... you know why we wake up? its not cuz we are FRESH AND RARING TO GO! nonono i can assure u its not that. but do u realize everytime when u've gotta rush to work or to school or to the toilet then thats the time u really jump outta bed? yea.... but thats the problem u see. IF WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WE WOULD NOT NEED TO GET OUT OF BED. so lets all try this life changing excercise. lets have NOTHING TO DO. thats right. oh and don't get me wrong, don't JAM all your work into a day and doing nothing the next. oh nononnononon. see this is what ya goin' ta duuu..... NOTHING. thats right. just NOTHING. got work? huh? what work? oh you mean this work that is going down the dustbin? dishes? i must wash the what? oh u mean the one that i just threw down the chute? homework? what homework? cher show me where my homework? HAH! no evidence, no crime.

yes i know you people can feel me now. burn those textbooks and keep your bed company all day. If anything your bed needs the love the most cuz its probably one of the closest things to you yet no one really pays any attention to it. Its your bed and your underwear but please don't love your underwear, no one wants to see you kissing it.


Across the Universe

Words are flowing out like
endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass
They slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow waves of joy
are drifting through my open mind
Possessing and caressing me

Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world

Images of broken light which
dance before me like a million eyes
They call me on and on across the universe
Thoughts meander like a
restless wind inside a letter box
they tumble blindly as
they make their way across the universe

Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world

Sounds of laughter shades of life
are ringing through my open ears
inciting and inviting me
Limitless undying love which
shines around me like a million suns
It calls me on and on across the universe

Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Jai guru deva
Jai guru deva



Love and peace to all. Make love, not war.

Norman The Great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home