Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hey! Thanks for doing this. Please get back to me ASAP! Thanks a million!

1) what happened at sing4kids?
2) So is it true that you hid in the toilet and drank alcohol?
3) Why did you do that?
4) Didn't you swear when you performed at the Can do! event too?
5) So why do you act that way when you perform?
6) You have now 'misbehaved' twice in school performance, what or are
you doing anything to rectify your behaviour?
7) can you be trusted to perform without vulgarities, etc?
8) Have you apologised to Paul, the Principal or the organisers?

--
Cheers!
Tasha :)


Reply to dearest Tasha.:

1) we sang….raise money for the kids. I even sold a couple of tickets myself. PERSONALLY. What did u do Ta-wtf-sha?
2) No we didn’t HIDE in the toilet. Whats there a need to hide? WE JUST DRANK BACKSTAGE. Loud and proud. I bet you get drunk on jolly shandy.
3) Cuz we felt like it.
4) Yup
5) Act? Act? Girl…I act when I’m in trouble. I act, when I’m in front of a camera and there’s a script. WHEN I PERFORM. That’s who I am. Don’t get jealous you’re such a STUCKUP person
6) Rectify? How about Ngee ann’s abuse of my sexual charm? Where is my pay? You think I eat Instant noodles everyday? So you don’t have any more credibility and now u want to use MINE?!?!??!
7) Yes…pay me please. Pasta is a good bribe. Wine….lots of it.
8) Nope nope nope, first Paul is a good friend so apologize for what? Second the principle is 2wice as cool as you so even he’ll understand the need to express ourselves as YOUTHS. I know the organizers. And their also more cool than you.

Cheers to jolly shandy!
Norman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home